[Colorado-talk] 2015 Legislative Day at the Capitol

Kevan Worley kevanworley at blindmerchants.org
Tue Dec 30 22:08:02 UTC 2014

I have found that if I make a few appointments ahead of time I usually do actually get to speak with those members of the Gen. assembly. Also, beginning to actively reach out to these folks before the day at the capital. Find out who your local state rep and State Sen. are and give them a call also do not discount the meetings we have with their legislative aides. It is often the case that the legislative aides have significant influence over the member of the Gen. assembly. So those meetings are extraordinarily important. Based on policy resolutions we passed that state convention we have a lot of work to do in the upcoming legislative session. I look forward to seeing all of you there

Kevan Worley
Sent from my iPhone