[Colorado-talk] Greeley Chapter Agenda for May 3

codyjbair at yahoo.com codyjbair at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 23:23:11 UTC 2014

Greetings,

Please find attached and pasted below my signature the agenda for the Greeley Chapter meeting to be held this Saturday.

Thanks,

Cody Bair

President

Greeley Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

(970)673-6998

codyjbair at yahoo.com

Greeley Chapter of the

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

Agenda

May 3, 2014

12:15-2:00 P.M.

Greeley Senior Center

1010 6th St.

Greeley CO 80631

12:15: Introductions

12:20: Treasurers Report

12:25: Minutes of April 19

12:30: Fund Raising Luncheon

1.       Marketing

·         Discuss alternative channels to advertise

2.       Finalizing side dishes and deserts

3.       Deciding what we want to do for the program portion of the luncheon

4.       Discuss progress of door prizes and or raffle items

1:30: State Report

1:45: Other Business

2:00: Adjourn