[Colorado-talk] RTD Representative to Discuss DUS at Mile High Meeting

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Wed Apr 16 11:22:43 UTC 2014

I received confirmation yesterday from RTD yesterday that a representative is attending our Chapter meeting to provide a presentation this evening on Denver Union Station (DUS).  The speaker will address DUS only.  I asked them to provide a “virtual” tour of DUS from LightRail towards Union Station.  The speaker will be at the meeting at 5:45 p.m.  I did not receive any materials for the presentation as of the sending of this E-mail.  However, I will send any materials to the Chapter when I receive them.

Gary Van Dorn
President, Mile High NFBCO
Board Member, NFBCO