[Colorado-talk] NFB of Colorado State Convention Transportation

Lisa Bonderson lbonderson at cocenter.org
Wed Oct 2 21:35:41 UTC 2013

Good Afternoon,

The NFB of Colorado will be providing transportation down to Colorado
Springs for State Convention 2013.

Following are the trip departure times:

Thursday October 17- a bus will leave the Colorado Center for the Blind at
12:00pm

Friday October 18- a bus will leave the Colorado Center for the Blind at
7:30am

Sunday October 20- a bus will leave the Colorado Springs Marriott at about
12:30pm

With all three of these trips, I advise you to be ready to board the bus 30
minutes prior to departures.

If you have not already done so, please let me know if you are going to take
advantage of the NFB provided transportation and which day you intend to
travel down to Colorado Springs. You can find me at lbonderson at cocenter.org
or 303-504-5979.

Thanks much,

Lisa Bonderson