[Colorado-talk] Sad News

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Tue Jan 29 17:27:21 UTC 2013

Greetings, it is my unfortunate duty to report that one of our long-time
members has passed away.  Tom Brody died on January 26th due to
complications from the flu.  For those who knew Tom, he was always happy to
be at NFB events and enjoyed being part of our Federation family.  My
understanding is that there will be a memorial service but there are no
details as of yet.  I will certainly pass those along once I have them.
Please keep Tom and his family in your prayers.

Scott C. LaBarre, President

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado