[Colorado-talk] Fwd: Stockshow event

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Tue Jan 15 13:02:18 UTC 2013

The National Western Stock Show is offering audio described PRO RODEO on 22 January 2013 at 7:00 p.m.!!!!!  It would be GREAT to attend with everyone to enjoy some good old fashioned rodeo!!!!!  Wear your boots!!!!!

I am unsure how accessible the attached documents are for screen readers.  Please let me know if the attachments are inaccessible so I can inform Bill Lundgren.  YYYYYYEEEEEE  HHHHHHAAAAA!!!!!!

Gary Van Dorn
President, Mile High NFBCO
Board Member, NFBCO

Begin forwarded message: