[Colorado-talk] (no subject)

Jessica Beecham jbeecham at cocenter.org
Fri Jan 11 19:57:40 UTC 2013

NanoPac, one of our Gold Sponsors at NFBCO State Convention sent this
information our way.  It looks like an interesting event!

NanoPac Road Show!

**

** **

** **

** **

Next Stop:        *Wed., January 16, 2013*****

*Assistive Technology Partners*

*601 E 18th Ave, #130*

*Denver, CO 80203*

** **

Agenda:             *9:30am – 10:30pm Low Vision Open House*

Come early for hands-on demonstrations by Francey Liefert of the latest in
low vision technology from Freedom Scientific, including MAGic 12 with new
user interface and text smoothing, high def electronic magnification, and
OCR print to speech products which have visual output as well.****

** **

*10:30am –1:30pm  Alternate Formats*

Dave Wilkinson will conduct a sit-down session on the production of
electronic books and other materials. This session will feature
step-by-step instructions on the production of DAISY audio and text
materials using EasyConverter. It will also feature some electronic file
production tools available in OpenBook.  Several DAISY and EPUB mobile
readers will be demonstrated and discussed.****

** **

Please let us know if you plan to attend (we want to plan for
“free-freshments” and make sure we have seating for everyone):****

**

*                       970-391-2547 voice*

*****                  **franceyliefert at gmail.com*<franceyliefert at gmail.com>
*  email*

* *

See you there!
--
Jessica Beecham
Chapter and Community Development Coordinator
jbeecham at cocenter.org