[Colorado-talk] Mile High Chocolate Tasting Fundraiser -- Street Closure

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Sun Feb 10 19:32:03 UTC 2013

Nancy with D'Vine Wine just called.  Nancy says Champa Street is closed between the Sixteenth Street Mall and Seventeenth Street.  Walking down Champa Street poses no problem.  People driving cannot park in the United Bank Parking Lot, or along Champa Street.  D'Vine Wine is at 1660 Champa Street.  I advised Nancy this should pose no large problem since most of us will be walking.  I did call a couple people I know may be coming by vehicle.  You may call, or text, me at 303-863-1150 with any questions.  Thank you.

Gary Van Dorn
President, Mile High NFBCO
Board Member, NFBCO