[Colorado-talk] Just a Note of Curiosity

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Mon Apr 8 00:53:19 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I just realized that on the World Blind Union's
site, the ACB is not listed as one of the
resources for blindness organizations in America.
Anyone know why? Do they not agree with the WBU's
philosophy, either, if the WBU has stated one? I
mean, if there are global resources for politics,
I know both Democrats & Republicans, plus a few
others, would be listed as American orgs. No
matter what one thinks of them, seems like they
should be listed if we're talking blindness. Or,
hey, is it the WBU's choice not to list them? That
might mean that all those gazillion other global
blind orgs are more, well, independence-minded?
Now that would be great! Anyway, anyone know why
they're not listed?

Just curious.  ;-)

Thanks,
Everett