[Colorado-talk] September 25th Community At large Chapter Meeting

Jessica Beecham jbeecham at cocenter.org
Thu Sep 20 21:48:07 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone

I cannot believe another month has come and gone but it is already time for
our Community at Large chapter call!   The call will take place on Tuesday,
September 25th at 7:00PM.  We will have Maurine Nietfeld on the call who is
a fantastic home management instructor at the Colorado Center for the Blind.
She will be talking to us about tips and tricks in the kitchen so come
prepared with all of your questions about cooking!  Maurine will be able to
provide information about different kitchen aids that might be helpful as
well as great non-visual techniques that will prove to be super helpful!  We
are very excited to have her on the call.

We are also very excited to be finalizing details for our Community At Large
Chapter constitution.  I am attaching a draft of this constitution so that
you can come to the meeting prepared with questions and suggestions
pertaining to the constitution.

Below you will find the meeting agenda with the dial-in information.
Remember, the call starts at 7:00 so be on the line by 6:55 so that we can
begin on time!

National Federation of the Blind

Community At Large Chapter Meeting Agenda

September 25, 2012

Call In number:   619-326-2700

Access Code:  3566475#

7:00PM-Round the Phone introductions (Eric Woods)

7:15PM-Tips and Tricks in the Kitchen (Maurine Nietfeld)

7:45PM-At Large Chapter Constitution Finalization (Jessica Beecham)

8:00PM-Adjournment

Jessica Beecham

Chapter and Community Development Coordinator

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

2233 West Shepperd Ave.

Littleton, CO 80120

 <mailto:jbeecham at nfbco.org> jbeecham at nfbco.org

303-778-1130 extension 223