[Colorado-talk] Boulder Chapter state convention raffle

Maryann Migliorelli maryannmigs at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 18:26:24 UTC 2012

Hello Federationists and friends,

The National Federation of the Blind of Colorado State Convention is fast
approaching, and the Boulder Valley Chapter membership is eagerly
anticipating your arrival.  To get everyone in a convention mindset, we are
offering one lucky winner a prize package containing two night hotel
accommodations at the Millennium Harvest House and convention registration
for two (not including meals).

Click the links below for your chance to win this two hundred dollar
convention prize.  The drawing will take place at the September 22 meeting
of the Boulder Valley Chapter. The winner does not need to be present to win
and will be notified by phone or e-mail.

Note: you do not need to be a PayPal member to make this purchase.

To purchase one ticket for five dollars click

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick
<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=RXK78U
L6B5RQ6> &hosted_button_id=RXK78UL6B5RQ6

To purchase three tickets for ten dollars click

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick
<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=6G7YHU
7JCD66Q> &hosted_button_id=6G7YHU7JCD66Q

To purchase seven tickets for twenty dollars click

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick
<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YXYRZJ
BP3PF24> &hosted_button_id=YXYRZJBP3PF24

If you would like to make other purchasing arrangements or need assistance
with the site, please contact Maryann Migliorelli at 303-499-9125 or by
e-mail at maryannmigs at gmail.com.

Thank you for your support, and we will see you in Boulder.

Sincerely,

Maryann Migliorelli, President

National Federation of the Blind

Boulder Valley Chapter