[Colorado-talk] Thank You for a Successful Event on the Mall

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Tue Oct 16 11:59:34 UTC 2012

I would like to thank everyone who distributed literature, worked the table and planned the very successful event yesterday on the Sixteenth Street Mall in Denver.  This is truly a Colorado event held on Colorado's most visited tourist attraction.  I am aware of at least four chapters whose members participated in one form or another yesterday; I would not be the slightest surprised to hear of other Chapters who also participated.  I especially thank Jessica Beecham who was present the entire day!!!!  Jessica has a fantastic story of how two members of the ACB distributed NFB literature at Market Street Station.  This is fantastic!!!!!

Gary Van Dorn
President
Mile High NFBCO