[Colorado-talk] Fwd: Chocolate and Wine NFB Fund Raiser Nov 01

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Tue Oct 9 00:39:23 UTC 2012

I cannot wait to see everyone at this wonderful event!!!!  There is nothing like chocolate and wine!!!  I encourage you to pass this message to everyone on your respective distribution lists.  Contact Brenda Mosby and myself with any questions.  Thank you.

Gary Van Dorn
President
Mile High NFBCO

Begin forwarded message: