[Colorado-talk] 11-27 Community At Large Chapter Meeting

Jessica Beecham jbeecham at cocenter.org
Tue Nov 20 18:26:54 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone

It is almost time for our November Community At Large Chapter meeting!  We
have had a very exciting breakthrough since our last chapter meeting!  We
are now officially a chapter as our constitution was accepted by the board
of directors at the state convention on October 25th!

During this meeting we will discuss the state convention as well as the
resolutions that we passed.  Our resolutions help us determine the
direction that we are going to move in as a state for the upcoming year.
 Afterwords, we will meet the Montana affiliate who is utilizing a
completely At Large format for their state.  Maybe we can get some good
tips that will help us out!  Lastly, we will do a quick brainstorming
session to determine some areas of importance for our chapter in the
upcoming year!

I will be out of the office from Thursday, November 22-Friday, November
30th.  If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at
720-440-2632.

Best Wishes and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Community At Large Chapter

November 27, 2012

Dial In Information

619-326-2700

Access code:

3566475#

7:00-7:15:  around the phone (Jessica Beecham)

7:15-725:  state convention update (Buna Dahal)

7:25-7:45:  NFBCO resolutions (Tom Anderson)

7:45-7:55:  Meet Montana!

7:55-8:00:  planning our future (group brainstorming)

--
Jessica Beecham
Chapter and Community Development Coordinator
jbeecham at cocenter.org