[Colorado-talk] NFB of Colorado Raffle

Jessica Beecham jbeecham at cocenter.org
Wed May 30 14:30:10 UTC 2012

Greetings Friends, the National Federation of the Blind of Colorado is
sponsoring an amazing vacation travel raffle.  The winner of this raffle
will receive a $3500 travel certificate which can be used on one dream
vacation or on several different trips.  The winner can use the certificate
towards cruises, hotels, air fare, and anything else that the travel agency
can book for you.  Each ticket is $10 or you can get three tickets for $20.
We will draw the winner's name on October 27, 2012, at the Annual Banquet
of the National Federation of the Blind of Colorado and the winner need not
be present to win.

Tickets are on sale now.  You can contact my assistant, Lisa Bonderson, at
303 504-5979 or  <mailto:lbonderson at labarrelaw.com>
lbonderson at labarrelaw.com, and she can arrange for you to receive tickets.
We can sedn your tickets after we receive a check or process your credit
card transaction.  Soon you will be  able to order your tickets directly
from our website through a web form that we are developing.  Tickets will
also be on sale at the national Convention in our affiliate caucus on the
Convention floor and at our table in the exhibit hall.  Buy now, buy early,
and buy often, for your chance at a tremendous travel prize.  Proceeds from
this raffle will help the NFB Colorado Scholarship Fund and the BELL
Program.

Yours in Federationism,

Scott C. LaBarre, President

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

Voice, 303 504-5979

Email,  <mailto:slabarre at labarrelaw.com> slabarre at labarrelaw.com

Jessica Beecham

Chapter and Community Development Coordinator

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

2233 West Shepperd Ave.

Littleton, CO 80120

 <mailto:jbeecham at cocenter.org> jbeecham at cocenter.org

303-778-1130 extension 223