[Colorado-talk] REMINDER At Large Chapter Call

Jessica Beecham jbeecham at cocenter.org
Tue May 22 22:27:32 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone

I just wanted to remind each of you that tonight is our FIRST At Large
Chapter call.  You can call in at 619-326-2700 access code 3566475#.  Please
call in by 6:55PM so that our call can begin promptly at 7:00PM.  I look
forward to talking with you tonight!  If you have any question splease don't
hesitate to call me on my cell phone 720-440-2632.

Best Wishes

Jessica Beecham

Chapter and Community Development Coordinator

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

2233 West Shepperd Ave.

Littleton, CO 80120

 <mailto:jbeecham at cocenter.org> jbeecham at cocenter.org

303-778-1130 extention 223