[Colorado-talk] Next CABS Conference Call this Sunday!

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 22:59:34 UTC 2012

Hi all,
The Colorado Association of Blind Students (CABS) will host our next
conference call on Sunday, March 25, beginning at 7:00 p.m. Mountain
time. Please note this time is later than it was in previous calls.
On this call we will discuss accessible technology. Alexander Atlantic
from Apple will discuss accessible Apple products and answer your
questions.
To participate please dial
605-475-6006
and enter passcode 587726.
Please note that occasionally the conference line malfunctions. If you
dial in and after a few minutes no one else has joined the call,
please try hanging up and calling back to get into the conference.
Hope to talk with you on Sunday!
Best,
Arielle Silverman, Secretary, CABS