[Colorado-talk] Job Opportunity - Go to Tax School for Free - Get Paid for P/T Work as a Tax Preparer Next Season

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Sun Jul 29 19:23:20 UTC 2012

Here's another opportunity which I thought might prove prosperous to some
here. If you check Craigslist in your area, under P/T jobs, there's probably
a similar ad for your area. Or just contact this one, advertised in Colorado
Springs, and they might give you something closer to you if you're elsewhere
in Colorado.

Strive On!
Everett

TAX SCHOOL (Colorado Springs)
Date: 2012-07-28, 2:52PM MDT
Reply to: tfxcv-3169219832 at job.craigslist.org
Confused by an ever-changing income tax code? It's back-to-tax school time!
We offer free tax preparation courses in September to everyone interested in
furthering their tax education for personal gain or possible employment for
the upcoming tax season. Learn about the latest tax changes and how they may
affect your own tax situation. Life changes like buying or selling a house
or starting a business may result in significant and often beneficial tax
changes. No prior tax experience is necessary. Register now for our free tax
classes that will start in September. Students may apply for seasonal
employment with us upon completion of the course. Empower yourself with a
clearer understanding of taxes, and your own tax situation! Find out more
about this free opportunity to learn the marketable skill of tax
preparation, reply to ad if interested! We offer a great work environment
and are looking for excellent customer service along with your newly gained
tax prep skills!! Respond today (to the e-mail above) and someone will
contact you!!
Location: Colorado Springs
Compensation: varies based on experience
This is a part-time job.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or
commercial interests.
PostingID: 3169219832