[Colorado-talk] Fwd: Denver County Sheriff Advisory Committee

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sun Jul 29 01:43:23 UTC 2012

One of the things I would like to see covered in the meeting, is the
horrissament of guide dogs and owners, getting away with it.
I am no longer in Denver, where I was told I had to visually identify.
this was nine years ago, and while I get to denver from time to time,
the same person is down town, doing the same thing.
I love it when I take him by surprise.
We work hard traveling and training with our guides, so please do speak
on this behalf.
I worked to get a life time restraining order, and still have it.
Just want to help those with dogs from far away.
Thanks,