[Colorado-talk] Helpful Resource information from our friends at the Colorado Cross Disability Coalition

Lorinda Riddle lriddle at cocenter.org
Thu Jul 26 19:41:53 UTC 2012

*July 26, 2012*

* *

*Dear Federationists, *

* *

*Our good friends at the Colorado Cross-Disability Coalition compiled this
resource information in response to the recent tragedy in Aurora.  I
thought that NFB members might also want to know about these resources. *

Lorinda Riddle

Coordinator of Special Projects

National Federation of the Blind

 of Colorado (NFBCO)