[Colorado-talk] Tech Talk At Large Chapter Meeting

Jessica Beecham jbeecham at cocenter.org
Mon Jul 23 16:19:55 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone

It is time for our July At Large Chapter Meeting which will be held TOMORROW
NIGHT 7/24/2012 at 7:00PM.  During this meeting we will have a special guest
Chip Johnson who will discuss technology options for the blind.  After a
brief presentation, Chip will be available for questions so feel free to ask
him about screen readers, i devices, braille note takers, and more!  He is
the man with the answers so pick his brain.

To access the At Large Chapter Meeting please 619-326-2700 and entering the
access code 3566475#.  Please dial in by 6:55PM so that we can start
promptly at 7:00PM.

Below this message you will find the agenda for the meeting.  If you have
any questions please feel free to contact Jessica Beecham by phone at
303-778-1130 extension 223 or by e-mail at jbeecham at cocenter.org.

Hope to meet you on the call!!!

National Federation of the Blind

At Large Chapter Meeting Agenda

July 24, 2012

Call In number:   619-326-2700

Access Code:  3566475#

7:00PM-Round the Phone introductions (Eric Woods)

7:15PM-Tech Talk (Chip Johnson)

7:45PM-At Large Chapter Constitution Discussion (Jessica Beecham)

8:00PM-Adjournment

Jessica Beecham

Chapter and Community Development Coordinator

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

2233 West Shepperd Ave.

Littleton, CO 80120

 <mailto:jbeecham at cocenter.org> jbeecham at cocenter.org

303-778-1130 extension 223