[Colorado-talk] WE NEED PROTESTERS IN COLORADO SPRINGS!!!

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 01:55:51 UTC 2012

Hi Maryann,
We have a friend who is moving to Oregon next week (not the same
friend who had the garage sale, but it's just that time of year) and
he wants to have lunch with us on Saturday to say goodbye. Would it be
possible for me to meet up with you this week to give you the tickets
I still have? Jason and I can drop by your house on Friday night,
unless there's another time that's more convenient for you.
Also, I have data from the survey about the tours. What information do
you want me to give you?
Arielle