[Colorado-talk] April NFB Boulder Valley Chapter meeting

Maryann Migliorelli maryannmigs at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 02:10:20 UTC 2012

Dear Boulder Valley Chapter members and others:

I want to invite you to attend the April meeting of the National Federation
of the Blind Boulder Valley Chapter.

It will be held on Saturday, April 28, at 11:00 a.m. at the Egg and I
Restaurant at 2574 Baseline Road in Boulder.  This is in the Basemar
Shopping Plaza on the southeast corner of Baseline and Broadway.  There is
parking available and easy access from many local and regional RTD Buses.

Breakfast and lunch are available for purchase during the meeting.

You can preview the menu at

www.theeggandirestaurants.com/

We will have the opportunity to meet our affiliate's new chapter development
coordinator, Jessica Beecham.  We will also be hearing reports from those
who are working on tour destinations for the state convention and will
entertain a report from the state board meeting including reactions to our
preliminary state convention plans.

If you have any questions or need further directions to this meeting
location, contact me at: 303-499-9125 or by e-mail at:

mrsmigs at migliorelli.org.

I look forward to seeing you at a meeting full of valuable information and
planning for the best convention ever.

Sincerely,

Maryann Migliorelli, President