[Colorado-talk] May meeting of the North Metro Chapter

Eddie K. Thieszen-Culp thieszen-culp at comcast.net
Sun Apr 15 20:03:05 UTC 2012

Greetings:

Due to the Mother's Day holiday, the May meeting of the North metro Chapter
will be held on Saturday, May 19th.

please note that this is the third Saturday of the month as opposed to our
regularly scheduled meeting on the second Saturday of the month.

The North metro Chapter meeting is located at 10324 W. 62nd Ave. and is
scheduled from 1:00pm to 3:00pm.

if you have any questions or agenda items, please contact Michelle Chacon at
303-456-9000.

We look forward to welcoming each of you .

Thank you,

Eddie K. Thieszen-Culp