[Colorado-talk] NFBCO in-person board meeting on Saturday April7th

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Thu Apr 5 13:25:20 UTC 2012

Beth and others, a couple of things, the meeting is open to all.  As for
what we will serve, it will be sandwichs from Great Harvest in a few
different varieties such as ham and swiss, roast beef, chicken salad, and a
veggie sandwich of some variety.  Please be mindful that when you activate
the reply button in response to a message on this list, it will go to all
recipients.  So, if you are asking a question of or responding to a specific
individual, it will come to all of us.  Hope to see many of you on Saturday.

Scott