[Colorado-talk] Pueblo fundraiserk half and half raffle

bealcorgi at aol.com bealcorgi at aol.com
Thu Sep 29 21:33:45 UTC 2011

Hi.? The NFB of Pueblo is holding a fundraiser too, a half and half raffle.
A?half and half raffle is where you purchase a ticket with half of what you pay in going to the sponsoring organization and the other half becoming part of the grand prize drawn for when the tickets are sold.
Our tickets sell for $1.00 apiece with fifty cents going directly to the treasury and fifty cents being drawn for during our Christmas party the second Saturday in December.? The more tickets we sell the bigger the prize you could win.
The tickets are going fast, so if you're interested in getting apiece of the action, conatact either me, JimBeal, at (719) 232-7663 orAlyce Bouy at (719) 564-7558.? I am also taking orders through BEALCORGI at aol.com.
There'll be a passel of us at state this year and we will all have some of the remaining tickets with us.? You can't win if you don't play.? Jim Beal, NFB of Pueblo.
?