[Colorado-talk] Your traditional Friday treat awaits!

Lorinda Riddle lriddle at cocenter.org
Fri Oct 21 16:37:03 UTC 2011

October 21, 2011

Dear Friends!

Here we are, just  over ten days left for our annual NFBCO convention! The
work we get done, the life stories we hear, the people we meet and the fun
we have - are all what we are looking forward to!

We thank you all for being out there, living your lives, making a
difference,  overcoming barriers, having dreams and making them come true!

Raising funds for a program we are so proud of is our pleasure and honor!
BELL was a success this year and we sure hope we can touch lives of more
kids, help them believe in their future! Let's support our kids and our
tomorrow!

As a part of the fundraiser this year we are excited to present a raffle
drawing for Book Sense XT with IVR.  If you like books, listening to the
radio, need to take notes and operate a device with voice commands - this is
your answer!  Purchase tickets and you will get a chance to win and own a
Book Sense XT with IVR!  The tickets will be one for $5 or 3 for $10.

And of course the busy crew that we are, new items have joined our auction
list this week. We are happy to share some of them with you.

Travel:

Hotel Boulderado! A one night stay in this historic hotel is always a
pleasure!

Dining:

Ghost restaurant downtown Denver offered a dinner for four. Tokyo Joes,
Cheesecake Factory and Ted's Montana Grill also supported our auction this
year.

Shopping:

Ladies, yes it Is true! There is something for you as well: shoes and
jewelry! How is that for a treat? PennPenny Weights Jewelers in Boulder and
Crocks are the stores you can purchase gift cards for.

Transportation:

RTD has donated a one month regional pass for those who use public transit.

Entertainment:

Hollywood or Landmark? Two distinctly different movie experiences. Which one
will you enjoy the most?  A movie night our paired with dining is always
fun!

A TRADITION!
I do not think any one would ever imagine our auction without a delicious
fudge prepared by our own Diane McGeorge!

Well, we certainly hope you enjoyed our little previews of the items and
next Friday we will try to get you a version of the final list. As you can
imagine, the items keep coming and we will do our best to make sure you are
up to date on what we have as of then. Please come, join us, have fun and
support the organization we all care for!

As always,

Your dedicated Auction Team