[Colorado-talk] two messges regarding 2011 NFB scholarships and deadlines to apply

Lisa Bonderson lbonderson at cocenter.org
Mon Mar 14 16:04:28 UTC 2011

*First you will find a message Patti Gregory-Chang, Esq.
Chairperson, NFB Scholarship Committee*

Attention:
Our deadline is near.  National Federation of the Blind national
scholarship applications are due by March 31, 2011.  You can apply for an
NFB scholarship by going to www.nfb.org/scholarships.  We are encouraging
online applications.  At our 2011 convention we will award 30
scholarships.  If you don't apply, you can't win an award.  The awards run
from $3,000 to $12,000. If you win, we will also assist you to attend the
convention and you will be afforded the gift of the federation.
Applications must be in our national office or submitted online by March
31, 2011.  Direct specific questions to extension 2415 at our national
center (410) 659-9314.
scholarships at nfb.org

*Following you will find a message from Lorinda regarding the 2011 NFB of
Colorado Scholarship Program:*

Dear Federationists, Friends, and Financial Aid Advisors,

The National Federation of the Blind of Colorado is seeking scholarship
applicants for the 2011Scholarship program.  The Scholarship application is
attached along with a fact sheet and a flyer.  Please distribute wherever
possible.

Prior winners are encouraged to apply again. The application deadline for
the NFBCO Scholarship is April 15, 2011.

Contact  Lorinda Riddle at 303-778-1130, extension 236 or email her at
lriddle at cocenter.org.

Lorinda Ann Riddle

Coordinator of Special Projects

National Federation of the Blind