[Colorado-talk] message from Scott LaBarre regarding upcoming board meeting

Lisa Bonderson lbonderson at cocenter.org
Wed Aug 24 22:37:55 UTC 2011

Greetings,

We will hold an in-person Board Meeting on Friday, September 9th, 2011, at our Colorado Center for the Blind.  We will commence the meeting at 4:30 pm.  We will provide some kind of dinner. Please feel free to invite members from your chapters and areas.  However, please advise Lisa Bonderson by emailing lbonderson at labarrelaw.com or calling 303 778-1130 ext 215 by September 2nd, to let us know who will be attending.  Contributions to help defray the cost of the event will be requested and a hat or some sort of appropriate receptacle will be passed around for collection.

I hope to be able to spend part of the time by breaking down into committees and addressing some areas in a more substantive and concentrated manner.

See you on the 9th!

Scott