[Colorado-talk] ten years

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Tue May 4 05:20:30 UTC 2010

Hello all.
On May 22nd.  The national federation of the blind of colorado(greeley chapter) will celebrate ten years.
They said that a Nfb chapter wouldn't last in greeley.  We have proved them wrong.  Our membership started with over 40 members.  Yet it has decreased over the years to 13 dedicated ans supportive members.    The chapter is planning to celebrate this milestone on May 22nd at the greeley senior activities center at noon.
Congratulations and thank you to all in greeley who have continued to keep this chapter alive and strong.
Melissa Green

President of the nfb of greeley.
No person has the right to rain on your dreams.