[Colorado-talk] NFBC Board of Directors meeting on 1/22/10

Lisa Bonderson lbonderson at cocenter.org
Mon Jan 18 20:44:23 UTC 2010

Greetings:

The NFB of Colorado Board of Directors will be conducting a board meeting this Friday, January 22nd

at 5:00 p.m. at our Colorado Center for the Blind.  All are welcome.  Although several items are on the agenda, key items for discussion involve planning for the 2010 state convention, establishing and appointing substantive committees to carry out the work of the affiliate, and addressing legislative priorities.  Dinner will be served and if you wish a dinner, please contact Lisa Bonderson at lbonderson at labarrelaw.com or 303 778-1130 ext 215.  Dinner will cost approximately $10.00 and you must reserve your dinner with Lisa in advance.   Please let her know by 5:00 p.m. Thursday, January 21st, if you are attending and whether you would like to reserve a dinner.  I look forward to seeing many of you on Friday.

Scott