[Colorado-talk] cabs conference call

George McDermith george.mcdermith at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 22:33:29 UTC 2010

	Greetings all,

	I will be unable to be on this call as I will be celebrating my
thirtieth birthday that evening here in the Springs. I am however still very
happy to serve individually as a mentor for the work at CSDB, and am happy
to provide any services through the Colorado Springs Chapter you might find
helpful. Please let me know how I can be of assistance, and thanks for
keeping me in the loop.