[Colorado-talk] cSDB Seminar.

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Fri Jan 15 05:45:13 UTC 2010

Hi all.
The Csdb mentoring seminar has been cancelled.
The kids recieved passes to the show walk with the dinosaurs.
I believe that is what its called.  I just know that there is something about dinosaurs.  I am waiting for a date and time for the event to be re-scheduled.

Warmly,
Melissa Green
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
Blog: http://readergirl5674.blogspot.com
Facebook: melissa green northern colorado
twitter: melissa5674
msn: graduate1531 at msn.com
Skype: lissa5674