[Colorado-talk] sad news

james hooper james52 at sprynet.com
Fri Dec 17 20:32:23 UTC 2010

greetings fellow federationists my name is james from aurora.,
 although i haven't been involved for the last several years  and i didn't
know the 3  students involved in today's tragedy once a fedeerationist
always.
 i have been to the center and i send my deepest condolences  to not only
the families of the 3 but the staff and students still dealing with today's
tragedy, you will all be in my prayers.