[Colorado-talk] Vocational Rehabilitation Unit TechnologyCoordinator position now open for application

Diane McGeorge rmcgeorge at comcast.net
Tue Jun 30 14:31:31 UTC 2009

I saw this posting, Chris, but am way too lazy and not interested to
actually look at the job announcement but thank you so much for posting it
there.  Others have done it too I think.
This surely isn't Jason's job is it?  I hope you and they are coming to
convention.  Drop me a note.  We're way too far out of touch.
Diane