[Colorado-talk] Flyer

Lorinda Riddle lriddle at cocenter.org
Tue Nov 25 18:38:36 UTC 2008

Come One! Come All!

Sing and Dance and Have a Ball!

We the Student Association are hosting a Talent Show fundraiser! Tickets are
only $10.00, but our hospitality is worth millions! So don't wait, get out
and join us for door prizes, food and great talent. Tickets are on sale Now!
Our sales will end on December 8, 2008, so Hurry!!

Location: Colorado Center for the Blind

Address: 2233 West Shepperd Avenue

                Littleton CO 80120

Date: Friday December 12, 2008

Time: 6:00p.m - 9:00p.m

Also if you are considering doing an act of any sort, auditions will be held
on Monday December 1, 2008 from noon - 1:15p.m, December 2, 2008 from noon -
1:15p.m and December 2, 2008 from 4:45 - 6:00p.m. If you have any questions
please contact President Beth Allred at 303 - 778 - 1130 between the hours
of 8:15a.m and 4:30p.m.

Thank You

Lorinda Ann Riddle

Coordinator of Special Projects