[Colorado-talk] SNL Clip of Gov. Paterson skit

Chris Foster cfoster at nfbco.org
Wed Dec 17 17:36:39 UTC 2008

Hi RyanO,
Thanks so much for bringing up this point and posting the link to the
article.  Everyone should read the article to see what point Ryan is
making.  Sadly, regarding Governor Paterson, I agree that he has now
boxed himself in.  However, the SNL skit still portrays a less than
positive image of blindness and can hurt blind people out there in
mainstream America.  Maybe the governor should have thought a little
more carefully about some of his comments regarding his blindness to the
media before now.  Ah well, here we are and now we have to deal with the
fallout.  Chris Foster