[CCCNFBW] last call for state convention financial assist requests

corey.grandstaff at gmail.com corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 15:16:16 UTC 2024

Greetings,

Are you excited about attending our upcoming state convention but need
financial assistance in order to go? The National Federation of the Blind of
Washington has some funds available to assist people who want to attend the
2024 NFBW state convention in Vancouver February 29 - March 3. We ask that
you also contact your chapter or division president for assistance. Even if
you are only needing assistance from your chapter or division, you still
need to complete the attached form. If you are a DSB customer you should
also talk with your VR counselor about providing funding. The deadline to
apply for financial assistance from the NFB of Washington is today, January
28, 2024 by 2:00pm Pacific. Send applications to Corey Grandstaff, NFBW
treasurer, at corey.grandstaf at gmail.com <mailto:corey.grandstaf at gmail.com>
and Marci Carpenter, NFBW President, at mjc59 at comcast.net
<mailto:mjc59 at comcast.net>  <mailto:mjc59 at comcast.net>. An Award Committee
will  review all applications and will notify all applicants of its
decisions by Saturday, February 3. If you have difficulty with the
application, call Corey Grandstaff today at 4197681523.

Corey Grandstaff, NFBW Treasurer