[CCCNFBW] chapter meeting, saturday January 13, 2024

corey.grandstaff at gmail.com corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 11:27:37 UTC 2024

Welcome to the new year! Hope everyone's year is off to a fresh start. We
will be holding our first chapter meeting of the new year this Saturday
January 13, from 12:00pm-2:00pm at the Washington state school for the
Blind, Irwin staff Lounge, located at 2289 East Mcloughlin BLVD, Vancouver,
WA. If you are not able to attend in person, the meeting will also be
available to join via Zoom. We have  a packed meeting agenda, see below:

\Agenda:

*	Presentation from C-Tran regarding route updates and other C-Tran
improvements
*	Secretary's Report
*	Treasurer's Report
*	Annual chapter dues.
*	Planning WSSB Karaoke Night
*	Discussing state Convention: registration, hotel booking, agenda,
and applying for assistance.
*	Discussing how the chapter can host and support state convention.
*	Review legislation being supported at Washington Seminar.
*	Philosophy discussion hosted by Kaye.
*	Planning February meeting.

Zoom Info:

Join Zoom Meeting

<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87654290499?pwd=VnBxUzZXQTVFOHVBZEZQc3BDek1KQT09>
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87654290499?pwd=VnBxUzZXQTVFOHVBZEZQc3BDek1KQT09

Meeting ID: 876 5429 0499

Passcode: 000010

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,87654290499#,,,,*000010# US (Tacoma

     Corey Grandstaff, Chapter President