[CCCNFBW] [NFBWAtLarge] [NFBWATlk] [NFBSea] sad news

Kris Colcock kris at colcock.com
Thu Feb 15 02:20:45 UTC 2024

Maria will be missed. I spoke briefly with David Fair today. He is
going to let us know if he hears anything about a memorial on the
eastern side of the state.

I remember Maria being one of the first people I met when I joined the
NFBW. The first state convention I went to was in Olympia at the
Governor's Hotel and Maria and I sat at the same table for much of the
convention. She was always cheerful and kind.