[CCCNFBW] Only two days left to get your hotel and register for the 2024 NFB of Washington Convention

corey.grandstaff at gmail.com corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 00:40:01 UTC 2024

This is your last chance to register and get your hotel for the 2024 NFB of
Washington state Convention: Tapping into the Future. This exciting event
will be held February 29-March 3 at the Heathman Lodge in Vancouver WA. We
have an array of exciting events planned which include a karaoke night, a
goalball event(join us as a player or a spectator) and for a small fee get
food and transportation for the event, our annual job seeker seminar,
gatherings for both parents and students, and other thrilling opportunities.
Learn about advocacy efforts and find new resources at this annual gathering
of the National federation of the blind of Washington. Our convention agenda
is attached. Come meet new friends, reunite with old friends, and see what
the future has in store for you. Get your hotel room and register for this
innovative gathering of Washington's blind.

Convention Registration: all participants must be registered by February 11,
2024. The registration fee is $25 and there is a choice of 4 different meal
packages: no meals, banquet only, all Saturday meals, or Friday lunch and
all Saturday meals. Convention registration Link:
http://www.tinyurl.com/2024-nfbw-registration

Hotel booking: The rate for convention hotel rooms this year is $119 plus
tax. all rooms must be booked by February 11, 2024. You will need to call
the Heathman directly at 360-254-3100 to book the room as the online hotel
form is all booked out. Make sure to tell them you are with the federation
of the blind convention.

Any questions, reach out to me directly.

     Corey Grandstaff, convention planning Committee Chair