[CCCNFBW] Happy National Volunteer Week!

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 21 19:20:08 UTC 2024

April 21 - 27, 2024 is National Volunteer Week. I want to take this opportunity to thank all of our members and friends who volunteer every day to help make the National Federation of the Blind such a vibrant, thriving organization. Whether connecting with newly blind people at the chapter and state levels, helping with our conventions and youth programs or serving on national divisions and committees, you are the engine that drives our movement. I celebrate your service and say THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Marci Carpenter, President
National Federation of the Blind of Washington
pronouns: she/her/hers
206-604-5507
mjc59 at comcast.net <mailto:mjc59 at comcast.net>
www.nfbw.org <http://www.nfbw.org/>