[CCCNFBW] Play a Leading Role in Vancouver's Future

Merribeth Greenberg merribeth.manning at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 15:38:34 UTC 2023

*Play a Leading Role in Vancouver's Future*
We're growing, we're diversifying and we're becoming the waterfront city of
the future. Here’s a chance to take part in our transformation! We're now
seeking volunteers to fill three open seats on our Planning Commission.

This seven-member commission makes recommendations to City Council on
topics related to the future growth and development of Vancouver. Learn
more and apply by October 12.
https://www.cityofvancouver.us/city-seeks-volunteers-to-serve-on-planning-commission/

Beth Greenberg