[CCCNFBW] Survey: Do you Travel on 112th in East Vancouver?

Merribeth Greenberg merribeth.manning at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 15:30:29 UTC 2023

It's one of the busiest stretches of road in Vancouver! We're exploring
ways to make travel safer and more comfortable on 112th Avenue between SE
McGillivray Blvd and NE 51st Street, in coordination with upcoming pavement
work scheduled for summer 2025 and 2026.

What’s your experience traveling through the 112th Avenue corridor? What
types of improvements would you like to see? Take our survey and share your
thoughts.
https://www.beheardvancouver.org/112thaveproject

Beth Greenberg