[CCCNFBW] Unqork for Braille fundraiser

kkipp123 at gmail.com kkipp123 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 19:42:18 UTC 2023

I already paid for mine.

-----Original Message-----
From: CCCNFBW <cccnfbw-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Patricia Maddix via CCCNFBW
Sent: Saturday, September 2, 2023 12:39 PM
To: NFB Clark County Chapter Mailing List <cccnfbw at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Patricia Maddix <pmaddix at comcast.net>
Subject: [CCCNFBW] Unqork for Braille fundraiser

Dear chapter members,
If you are planning to attend our fundraiser event on September 17, and we hope that most of you are, but plan to pay for your ticket at the door. Please reply here so we can get a better idea of how to plan for food. Also, if you know of others, who are not registered, but plan to attend and pay at the door Reply regarding that as well as this will be very helpful and planning.
Patricia.

Sent from my iPhone