[CCCNFBW] Just a heads up

kkipp123 at gmail.com kkipp123 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 00:03:58 UTC 2023

That would work for me.

Kaye

-----Original Message-----
From: CCCNFBW <cccnfbw-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Nikki Palm via CCCNFBW
Sent: Saturday, November 4, 2023 2:20 PM
To: cccnfbw at nfbnet.org
Cc: Nikki Palm <nikkirae83 at gmail.com>
Subject: [CCCNFBW] Just a heads up

Greetings members,
I just wanted to let you know that I have sent out the meeting minutes from today’s meeting to all members. Also in that email is a proposal regarding our holiday party. I thought maybe I should ask my question here as well. It was brought to our attention at today’s meeting that our president, Cory Grandstaff will be unable to attend our holiday party if we hold it on the current planned date. I am proposing that we possibly change the date so that he will be able to attend. Cory works so hard for our chapter and affiliate and I think it’s very important that he is able to attend our holiday gathering. Maybe we could move it to the weekend prior? That would fall on December 2. What are your thoughts? I apologize that I did not bring this up at the meeting. I appreciate your consideration of the proposal now. Have a fabulous rest of your weekend federation family.
Nikki Palm