[CCCNFBW] planning the next NFB of Washington State Convention

corey.grandstaff at gmail.com corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 17:41:55 UTC 2023

I am reaching out as we are putting together a committee to assist in
planning our next NFB of Washington state convention. The next convention
will be March 1-3, 2024 in Vancouver WA at the Heathman Lodge. If you are
interested in assisting in planning this exciting event, please reach out to
Corey Grandstaff by end of day Sunday March 12 via email at
corey.grandstaff at gmail.com <mailto:corey.grandstaff at gmail.com>  Look forward
to getting started on planning this exciting event near the end of March
Early April.

     Corey Grandstaff