[CCCNFBW] FW: Jeanne Walker at Say Ciao June 23 6pm-8pm

Robert Sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 21 05:20:09 UTC 2023

Hello,

Al and Laura (Sun City Players) who has performed at out wine and  Cheese events for the several years cannot do it this year. I contacted another friend who has agreed to do it for us. I’m forwarded you this email. Jeanne will be playing here in town and you have a chance to see her perform. The details are in her email I’m forwarding.

She has a good following because she is very good.

Bob