[CCCNFBW] Uncork for Braille fundraiser to be held September 17-we need everyone’s help

Patricia Maddix pmaddix at comcast.net
Sat Jun 10 00:23:04 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,
The fundraising committee has been very busy with plans for our wine and cheese uncork for Braille fundraising event to be held Sunday, September 17 from 2 PM to 5 PM at cellar 55. Th The main task that we need everyone’s help with right now is to solicit donations for the raffle baskets. If there is a particular business, you would like to contact, please send a quick email to myself or Bob Sellers so we can keep it up-to-date ongoing list. Also, once you have a donation commitment or one in hand please also contact both of us so we can periodically put out an updated list of what we have.
My email is pmaddix at comcast.net and Bob Sellers is robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Feel free to also call me:
Landline. 360  944-2051.
Cell 360-904-4390
Cash donations are of course always welcome.

Please read  the four attachments I have included:
The flyer describing all the details regarding the event that you can print and give to friends and relatives or email.
In-kind donation letter that can be given to people making donations for their tax records. There is one in English and one in Spanish in two separate attachments.
 a list of all of the donations that we had at our last event to spark ideas for you to think of possible donations.

If you want to print the flyer and/or in-kind donation letter, but do not have access to a printer, please contact me and we can drop some by if you live close or I can mail them to you.

We will also need some additional people to help out the day of the event, and will be working this out in August.
Go NFB and let’s raise lots of money.
Patricia