[CCCNFBW] gift card donations

Robert Sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 21 00:09:55 UTC 2023

Hello,

Sorry, I was unavailable for July 11 meeting. I've contact Firehouse Sub,
they donated a bucket of stuff. Probably their sauces and seasoning. She
also said there were some gift cards in the bucket. I haven't opened it yet.
Also, contact Lisa Country Kitchen, she was to busy to chat with me, but she
has always donated in the past. Also stopped by Red Robin, the person who
makes the decision is on vacation until late July.

Next week will contact Olive Garden and Outback.

Bob